Saturday, December 10, 2011

Guess What? MORE PHOTOSHOP!

Hey, so it seems like my class has been working in Photoshop FOREVER now! I think by now we're pretty skilled at using it by now, at least when it comes to the basics. I can now make objects practically invisible, use shading ON THE COMPUTER rather than with my crafty hands (no sarcasm there), remove red-eye from pictures, and do lots more in just a relatively little amouont of time. I feel so accomplished! How I feel towards Adobe Photoshop after so many weeks working with it is a mixture of sickness and irritation but also an admiration and astonishment for it. I knew that there were about a billion things you could do with it, but I never realized how easy this program is to use and all the amazing things you can do in just seconds. I know this sounds like a stupid advertisement for Photoshop, but it's true. So there you have it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment